This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week, we held one of out most popular giveaways ever, and it was a hit for good reason — we were offering up 20 Southwest Companion Passes. The passes can truly can be one of the most valuable perks out there. With it, the Companion Pass holder can bring a friend with them for free on any paid or award ticket — essentially, a buy-one-get-one-free type of deal. So, it’s really no surprise that the giveaway was as popular as it was, and we were overwhelmed by the reader response!
Without further adieu, here are the winners for each of the five platforms:
- Monday, October, 31 — Instagram (3,599 submissions)
- Tuesday, November 1 — Twitter (2,317 submissions)
- Wednesday, November 2 — Facebook (more than 1,000 submissions)
- Tom T.
- Kellen O.
- Marsha’l Gilliam H.
- Tabitha S.
- Thursday, November 3 — Snapchat
- Friday, November 4 — Facebook Live (more than 15,000 comments)
- Stephanie G.
- Mark B.
- Julie O.
- Kyle B.
Each winner must have been following the respective TPG social account from which they submitted. If you didn’t follow, you couldn’t win. Congratulations to the 20 newest Southwest Companion Pass holders — we hope you take full advantage of all the value that comes with the perk!
If your name was mentioned above, we’ll contact you directly via the social media network with which you won — so keep an eye on your inbox!
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 3,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn unlimited points that don't expire as long as your card account is open
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Bags fly free® and no change fees
- Redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more