Enter to Win a 1:1 TPG Consultation at Tomorrow’s WeWork Chicago Event
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week I mentioned that we’re launching our first annual TPG Small Business Week. The program begins this Tuesday in Chicago, where I’ll be hosting the first Small Business Week session and explaining everything you need to know about how to maximize travel and points. After the Q&A — and refreshments and light bites — we’ll be shooting a video consultation with one lucky businessperson. And we’ll be airing the video on ThePointsGuy.com and in our social media channels sometime later this year.
Entering is easy: Just fill out the questionnaire below (it’s also on the page with the RSVP) and email email@example.com by 2pm Eastern today (November 14). We’ll select and notify the winner by end of day.
Chicago — Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- WeWork Kinzie
- 20 W Kinzie St., Chicago, IL 60654
- Consultation for one lucky business: 7:00pm-8:00pm
Questions to answer:
- Describe your business in a few sentences. Please include launch date, number of staff, mission and corporate structure.
- What has been your business’ biggest success and biggest challenge since launching?
- How do you currently use points and miles in your day-to-day business operations?
- What credit cards, if any, do you use for your business and how much are you spending per month on average?
- How does social media play into your business strategy? Please include links to social accounts.
Featured image of the Chicago Loop courtesy of Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.