Enter to Win a 1:1 TPG Consultation at Tomorrow’s WeWork Chicago Event
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week I mentioned that we’re launching our first annual TPG Small Business Week. The program begins this Tuesday in Chicago, where I’ll be hosting the first Small Business Week session and explaining everything you need to know about how to maximize travel and points. After the Q&A — and refreshments and light bites — we’ll be shooting a video consultation with one lucky businessperson. And we’ll be airing the video on ThePointsGuy.com and in our social media channels sometime later this year.
Entering is easy: Just fill out the questionnaire below (it’s also on the page with the RSVP) and email firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm Eastern today (November 14). We’ll select and notify the winner by end of day.
Chicago — Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- WeWork Kinzie
- 20 W Kinzie St., Chicago, IL 60654
- Consultation for one lucky business: 7:00pm-8:00pm
Questions to answer:
- Describe your business in a few sentences. Please include launch date, number of staff, mission and corporate structure.
- What has been your business’ biggest success and biggest challenge since launching?
- How do you currently use points and miles in your day-to-day business operations?
- What credit cards, if any, do you use for your business and how much are you spending per month on average?
- How does social media play into your business strategy? Please include links to social accounts.
Featured image of the Chicago Loop courtesy of Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees