This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The ever-expanding Priority Pass lounge network is a great option when you’re thinking about investing in lounge access — or a credit card that comes with lounge access. Today, Priority Pass announced that it’s become the first independent lounge provider to offer more than 1,000 lounges across the world.
In the past year, Priority Pass has added more than 130 lounges across the globe. The lounge network has added 32 lounges to the Asia Pacific region, more specifically, 11 in China in addition to new lounges in Indonesia, Taiwan, Myanmar, Cambodia, New Zealand and Australia. Priority Pass has also increased its mark in other parts of the world. In the past year, it’s also added 69 new lounges across Europe, the Middle East and Africa — more specifically, 47 lounges across Europe, 12 in Africa and 10 in the Middle East. Finally, a whopping 31 new lounges have been added in Russia, there have been 18 new lounges in South America and six new lounges in the US.
Priority Pass lounge access at the Prestige level costs $399 per year. Thankfully, there are several credit cards that offer complimentary memberships, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve, Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, Citi Prestige, Platinum Card from American Express and The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN.
Check out these posts for more information on how to best maximize your Priority Pass membership:
- 9 Best Priority Pass Lounges in the US
- 10 of the Best Priority Pass Lounges Around the World
- Which Cards Give You Virtual Priority Pass Lounge Access?
Featured image courtesy of Virgin America.
This is one of the top premium cards out there since you earn 3x on all travel (excluding $300 travel credit) and dining and have access to great perks like a $300 travel credit each cardmember year, 50% more value when you redeem points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards and you get elite travel benefits like Global Entry application fee rebate, Priority Pass Select and special rental car privileges.
- Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®