This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Talk about in-flight entertainment: Passengers on board a British Airways flight to Moscow got a show when they were surprised by the Bolshoi Ballet and singer Katherine Jenkins.
As Jenkins belted out “Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” two dancers made their way down the aisle of what looks to be the Club World cabin for a performance at 41,000 feet.
BA invited Jenkins and the Bolshoi Ballet to celebrate the launch of the airline’s Dreamliner service from London Heathrow (LHR) to Moscow (DME) on November 1, 2016. Watch the surprise performance below:
The 787-9 has eight first-class suites, 42 lie-flat seats in the Club World cabin, 39 recliner seats in the World Traveller Plus cabin and 127 seats in the World Traveller cabin. If only every flight had a live musical performance…
Featured image courtesy of British Airways.
Do you have any flights booked on BA’s Dreamliner?
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards