This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Talk about in-flight entertainment: Passengers on board a British Airways flight to Moscow got a show when they were surprised by the Bolshoi Ballet and singer Katherine Jenkins.
As Jenkins belted out “Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” two dancers made their way down the aisle of what looks to be the Club World cabin for a performance at 41,000 feet.
BA invited Jenkins and the Bolshoi Ballet to celebrate the launch of the airline’s Dreamliner service from London Heathrow (LHR) to Moscow (DME) on November 1, 2016. Watch the surprise performance below:
The 787-9 has eight first-class suites, 42 lie-flat seats in the Club World cabin, 39 recliner seats in the World Traveller Plus cabin and 127 seats in the World Traveller cabin. If only every flight had a live musical performance…
Featured image courtesy of British Airways.
Do you have any flights booked on BA’s Dreamliner?
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.