Through the TPG Lens: My Top 5 Instagram Pics from Ghana, Dallas and NYC
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
NYC –> Dallas –> Las Vegas –> NYC –> Ghana –> NYC –> Miami. That’s been my busy travel schedule over the last few weeks. The end of October had me taking some pretty awesome trips, like returning to the Ghanian village of Manya Krobo — where I was made a traditional chief earlier this year — and meeting pop icon Ricky Martin in Dallas, where he revealed his love for Oneworld and all things travel. There were also some bumps along the way, like an emergency landing en route to Africa that forced our Delta 767-300 to return to JFK. Pictures tend to speak louder than words though, so here’s a look at some of my best Instagram pics from last two weeks.
1. Not many things can beat the view of that gorgeous NYC skyline from above.
2. I traveled to Ghana to meet up with PeaceJam, a charity working with young leaders and Nobel Laureates to create positive changes in their communities and the world.
3. The poolside view from the Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra. Not a bad African sunset either.
4. Who knew singer Ricky Martin was a huge travel lover and Oneworld alliance fan?
5. Miles turned four recently and celebrated his birthday with his adorable nephew Hootie, who recently joined us at the TPG office. Those two sure are doing a great job of distracting us!
Welcome to The Points Guy!