This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend that you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to travel. Additionally, keep in mind that discounted partner fares may not earn miles with US-based carriers.
Dubai is an amazing city that certainly won’t leave you bored — from an indoor ski resort to the massive Burj Khalifa, you won’t run out of things to do. United Airlines and Air Canada are currently offering discounted fares from many cities around the US to the UAE city. We’ve been seeing flights from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), New York (LGA) and Washington D.C. (all airports) to Dubai (DXB) from just $594 round-trip, valid for departures through October 2016 and from April through mid-May 2017. Note that you’ll have to connect in Toronto (YYZ) before continuing to Dubai.
Airline: United Airlines and Air Canada
Route: Various US cities to DXB
Cost: $594+ round-trip in economy
Dates: Through October, 2016; April to mid-May, 2017
Booking Link: Expedia
Pay With: Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Prestige Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Atlanta (ATL) to Dubai (DXB) for $594 round-trip in October:
New York (LGA) to Dubai (DXB) for $594 round-trip in October:
Washington, D.C. (All Airports) to Dubai (DXB) for $594 round-trip in October:
Boston (BOS) to Dubai (DXB) for $594 round-trip in October:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
H/T: View From The Wing
Featured Image courtesy of Shutterstock.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards