This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether you’re in Sin City for business or pleasure, choosing a hotel is always important no matter how much time you plan to be at the property. If you happen to be a Hyatt Gold Passport elite member, you can automatically become an M life Rewards elite member at no additional charge.
Here’s how the Hyatt Gold Passport partnership with M life Rewards works:
- If you’re a Hyatt Gold Passport member, you can get M life Sapphire status
- If you’re a Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum member, you can get M life Gold status
- If you’re a Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond member, you can get M life Platinum status
The partnership allows you to accrue Hyatt Gold Passport points for stays at M life properties, earn credits toward earning or keeping your Hyatt status and redeem Hyatt Gold Passport points for stays at all 12 M life properties on The Strip (though given how cheap some Vegas hotels can be, redemptions might not always make sense). M life Rewards properties on The Strip include The Bellagio, Aria Resort & Casino, Vdara Hotel & Spa and Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, just to name a few.
Check out all of the other benefits you receive with Hyatt Gold Passport elite status.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.