This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Apple’s iPhone 7 was released last week, and as expected, people were clamoring to get their hands on one of the new devices. If you’ve been eyeing the latest and greatest from Apple, then look no further than this week’s Thursday Giveaway — we’re giving away a $500 Apple gift card that can be used for Apple hardware or accessories, perfect for those who want an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus but don’t want to pay full price. Or maybe you already have the new iPhone and now have to make a choice as to which pair of wireless headphones to purchase.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, September 26. To enter this giveaway, send a tweet or Instagram post (@thepointsguy) with your favorite travel picture captured with a smartphone — be sure to include the hashtag #WinTPGApple to be considered. View the official TPG sweepstake rules here.
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a $500 Alaska Airlines gift certificate. Congratulations again to Roy L., who won by sending us a tweet. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Featured image by James Leynse/Corbis via Getty Images.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards