This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Chase Sapphire Reserve
When the Chase Sapphire Reserve launched last month, it quickly became one of the most talked-about credit cards in recent memory. Points and miles hobbyists everywhere were quick to apply for the card with eyes set on the sky-high 100,000-point sign-up bonus and its superior perks. The card was so popular that Chase actually ran out of the embedded metal cards — some new cardmembers received plastic cards to use temporarily, but they’ll get metal replacements once they’re back in stock.
Needless to say, there were — and still are — tons of questions about the card. Can authorized users bring guests into Priority Pass lounges free of charge? Which expenses does the $300 annual travel credit cover? Will you earn the sign-up bonus if you upgrade your Chase Sapphire Preferred? Does 5/24 apply?
On Wednesday, September 28, at 5:30pm ET, I’ll be joined by the President of Chase Branded Cards, Pamela Codispoti, who has the answers about the Reserve card. During a Facebook Live session, she’ll answer all of the burning questions that you might still have.
If you have any specific questions for Pam, email FBLive@thepointsguy.com before September 27 at 10:00am ET time. Of course, you’ll also be able to comment during the Facebook Live to have your questions answered. I look forward to hearing from you.
This is one of the top premium cards out there since you earn 3x on all travel (excluding $300 travel credit) and dining and have access to great perks like a $300 travel credit each cardmember year, 50% more value when you redeem points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards and you get elite travel benefits like Global Entry application fee rebate, Priority Pass Select and special rental car privileges.
- Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®