This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – The Hyatt Credit Card
Hyatt is offering cardholders of the Hyatt Credit Card the opportunity to earn a $50 statement credit after spending more than $500 at US Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts with the card. In order to take advantage and earn the statement credit, you must register here for the promotion on Hyatt’s website by October 31 and complete your eligible stays and/or purchases by December 31, 2016 (the registration link should be live within a few hours). Reservations booked before registering are eligible as long as you pay for the stay with your Hyatt Credit Card. In addition, the $500 spending threshold can be met across multiple stays.
As for what counts toward the $500 in spend to get the $50 credit, it’s just about any purchase made with the card at US Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts — your stay, charges to the room at the property’s restaurant, spa and more. Note that only reservations made directly through Hyatt will count toward meeting that minimum spend threshold to get the $50 credit. Unfortunately, each cardholder can only receive a maximum of $50 during the promotional period, so even if you spend $1,000, you’ll only get $50. Once you’ve hit the $500 in minimum spend on the card for the promotion, the $50 credit will appear on your statement within 6-8 weeks.
The Hyatt Credit Card comes with a sign-up bonus of two free nights after you spend $2,000 in the first three months, as well as 5,000 bonus points after you add an authorized user and they make a purchase within the first three months. You’ll earn 3x points per dollar on purchases at all Hyatt properties, 2x points per dollar on purchases at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly from the airline and car rental agencies, and 1x points per dollar on all other purchases. The card comes with one free night every year, Hyatt Platinum status as long as you’re a cardholder and there are no foreign transaction fees.
Featured image courtesy of the Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
This is one of the top premium cards out there since you earn 3x on all travel (excluding $300 travel credit) and dining and have access to great perks like a $300 travel credit each cardmember year, 50% more value when you redeem points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards and you get elite travel benefits like Global Entry application fee rebate, Priority Pass Select and special rental car privileges.
- Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- Named a ‘Best Travel Credit Card for 2017’ by MONEY® Magazine
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®