This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Now though January 31, 2017, Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card cardholders can score 10% off all hotel bookings through last-minute booking app HotelTonight.
There’s no registration required to take advantage of the discount. Instead, cardholders will need to enter promo code VENTURE on the payment screen to automatically see the 10% discount reflected on their account before finalizing the booking — you must use one of those two participating cards when checking out or else the 10% discount will be rejected. In addition to getting discounted hotel rates, Venture cardholders will still earn 2x miles on purchases, while VentureOne cardholders will still earn 1.25 miles on purchases.
Keep in mind that HotelTonight specializes in last-minute hotel bookings, so you can’t book your stay more than seven nights out and reservations can’t be for more than five consecutive nights. Note that you must book your stay by January 31, 2017, though travel can technically take place after that date (just not more than seven days past per HotelTonight’s policy). There’s no limit as to how many times you can take advantage of the discount during the promo period either.
Another great thing: the 10% discount can also be stacked with other promotions. If you don’t yet have a HotelTonight account, enter promo code BKELLY99 for an additional $25 credit when you use the app for the first time to book your stay.
If you don’t already have either of the Capital One cards eligible for this offer, it’s not too late to sign up. The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card comes with a sign-up bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 within the first three months. You’ll earn an unlimited 2x miles per dollar on every purchase. The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card comes with a sign-up bonus of 20,000 miles after you spend $1,000 within the first three months and lets you earn an unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase. The best part: these miles never expire.
Featured image courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel (which you can book via HotelTonight).
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees