Get 10% Off HotelTonight Stays With Capital One’s Latest Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Now though January 31, 2017, Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card cardholders can score 10% off all hotel bookings through last-minute booking app HotelTonight.
There’s no registration required to take advantage of the discount. Instead, cardholders will need to enter promo code VENTURE on the payment screen to automatically see the 10% discount reflected on their account before finalizing the booking — you must use one of those two participating cards when checking out or else the 10% discount will be rejected. In addition to getting discounted hotel rates, Venture cardholders will still earn 2x miles on purchases, while VentureOne cardholders will still earn 1.25 miles on purchases.
Keep in mind that HotelTonight specializes in last-minute hotel bookings, so you can’t book your stay more than seven nights out and reservations can’t be for more than five consecutive nights. Note that you must book your stay by January 31, 2017, though travel can technically take place after that date (just not more than seven days past per HotelTonight’s policy). There’s no limit as to how many times you can take advantage of the discount during the promo period either.
Another great thing: the 10% discount can also be stacked with other promotions. If you don’t yet have a HotelTonight account, enter promo code BKELLY99 for an additional $25 credit when you use the app for the first time to book your stay.
If you don’t already have either of the Capital One cards eligible for this offer, it’s not too late to sign up. The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card comes with a sign-up bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 within the first three months. You’ll earn an unlimited 2x miles per dollar on every purchase. The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card comes with a sign-up bonus of 20,000 miles after you spend $1,000 within the first three months and lets you earn an unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase. The best part: these miles never expire.
Featured image courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel (which you can book via HotelTonight).
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee