Get 10% Off HotelTonight Stays With Capital One’s Latest Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Now though January 31, 2017, Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card cardholders can score 10% off all hotel bookings through last-minute booking app HotelTonight.
There’s no registration required to take advantage of the discount. Instead, cardholders will need to enter promo code VENTURE on the payment screen to automatically see the 10% discount reflected on their account before finalizing the booking — you must use one of those two participating cards when checking out or else the 10% discount will be rejected. In addition to getting discounted hotel rates, Venture cardholders will still earn 2x miles on purchases, while VentureOne cardholders will still earn 1.25 miles on purchases.
Keep in mind that HotelTonight specializes in last-minute hotel bookings, so you can’t book your stay more than seven nights out and reservations can’t be for more than five consecutive nights. Note that you must book your stay by January 31, 2017, though travel can technically take place after that date (just not more than seven days past per HotelTonight’s policy). There’s no limit as to how many times you can take advantage of the discount during the promo period either.
Another great thing: the 10% discount can also be stacked with other promotions. If you don’t yet have a HotelTonight account, enter promo code BKELLY99 for an additional $25 credit when you use the app for the first time to book your stay.
If you don’t already have either of the Capital One cards eligible for this offer, it’s not too late to sign up. The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card comes with a sign-up bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 within the first three months. You’ll earn an unlimited 2x miles per dollar on every purchase. The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card comes with a sign-up bonus of 20,000 miles after you spend $1,000 within the first three months and lets you earn an unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase. The best part: these miles never expire.
Featured image courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel (which you can book via HotelTonight).
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.