You’re Invited to Labor of Love: An Evening with Housing Works in East Hampton
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Housing Works is an organization the gives housing and legal support to some of the most underserved New Yorkers — those homeless and living with HIV/AIDS. I’ve been a board member for the past couple of years, and part of my role as a board member is to bring awareness to the organization. So, I’m excited to announce the second annual Labor of Love event to support Housing Works at my home in East Hampton, and I’d love for some TPG readers to come.
Here is the link to purchase your 2016 Labor of Love ticket. The event will feature a performance by Dita Von Teese and music by DJ Lina, so it’ll definitely be a fun time. Remember that you’ll earn those valuable points when you buy your ticket with a credit card, and the ticket is also tax deductible. Here are some more details:
- What: Labor of Love: The Hamptons
- Where: My home in East Hampton, New York (exact location provided in advance of event to ticket buyers only)
- When: Saturday, September 3, 2016; 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Tickets: $150 General Admission (entry for one), $200 Host Committee (for one). Sponsorships are available (for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Proceeds: Benefit Housing Works’ efforts to end AIDS as an epidemic in New York State by 2020.
To RSVP and purchase your tickets, go to Labor of Love’s Eventbrite page. I’m really looking forward to the event, getting to meet some of you and working together in an effort to see an end to this epidemic by 2020.
Welcome to The Points Guy!