Join Me for a Helicopter Ride to the Hamptons in Support of Points for Peace
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Loyal readers know how important Points for Peace is to me — and I’m always coming up with creative ways to help achieve our goals of flying Nobel Peace Prize laureates around the world to teach the world’s youth about peace. At the same time, I’ve been a strong supporter of Housing Works, an organization that gives housing and legal support to some of the most underserved New Yorkers — those homeless and living with HIV/AIDS. This weekend I’m supporting both causes, and now you can join me.
Tickets for this one-of-a-kind experience cost $795 per person — the usual fee for a one-way trip from BLADE — and there are only five seats available. Keep in mind that the price also gets you into the Labor of Love party (normally $150 per person), which benefits Housing Works and will feature a performance by Dita Von Teese.
What’s more: Miles will be on the helicopter with us.
A photo posted by Brian Kelly (@thepointsguy) on
The experience begins at 4:30pm at the BLADE lounge at the West 30th Street Heliport in Manhattan — at which time you can start talking points and miles with me or just enjoy the BLADE experience. Plus, you’ll be skipping the crazy Labor Day traffic. Interested? Email me to RSVP at email@example.com. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and you must already have or create a BLADE account and add a form of payment.
As always, if you have any questions about Points for Peace, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees