Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card’s 75k Bonus Ending Soon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card
If you haven’t jumped on the 75,000-point sign-up bonus offered by the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card but could use some HHonors points, now’s the time to act. This current sign-up bonus is a limited time offer, after which it will likely drop back to the usual offer of 40,000 points.
The current offer awards you 75,000 HHonors points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months. Not only is this a relatively low minimum spending requirement, but this is also a no-annual-fee card.
Reasons to Get It
According to TPG’s valuations, 75,000 HHonors points are worth $375, though you could potentially get even more value out of your points if you redeem them at an especially expensive property. For example, you could get a free night at the Category 9 Hilton Moorea, where rates start at about $522 per night in October. Of course, you could also stretch your rewards by redeeming them at lower-tier Hilton properties, where free nights start at 5,000 points.
The main draw with this no-fee card is the 75,000-point offer currently available, but it does have a few other noteworthy features. You’ll earn 6x points on Hilton hotel stays; 3x points on spending at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations and 2x points everywhere else. You’ll also enjoy complimentary HHonors Silver status as long as you’re a cardmember, with the opportunity to fast-track to Gold status when you complete four stays within your first 90 days from account opening or make $20,000 in purchases each calendar year. Finally, each year that you spend $1,000 or more on Hilton stays with the card, you’ll earn a 10,000-point loyalty bonus.
The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card offers some solid value for a no-fee card — especially if you nab the 75,000-point bonus and redeem your rewards at a higher-tier property. Though Citi’s offered this higher bonus a few times this year — first in February, then again starting in late June — there’s no guarantee that it will be back anytime soon. If you can maximize the card’s other benefits to earn the loyalty bonus and/or upgrade to Gold status in addition to getting good use out of those 75,000 points, it could definitely be worth nabbing this bonus before it expires at the end of the month.
Featured image courtesy of the Hilton Moorea.
What would you do with the 75,000 HHonors points?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees