Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card’s 75k Bonus Ending Soon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card
If you haven’t jumped on the 75,000-point sign-up bonus offered by the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card but could use some HHonors points, now’s the time to act. This current sign-up bonus is a limited time offer, after which it will likely drop back to the usual offer of 40,000 points.
The current offer awards you 75,000 HHonors points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months. Not only is this a relatively low minimum spending requirement, but this is also a no-annual-fee card.
Reasons to Get It
According to TPG’s valuations, 75,000 HHonors points are worth $375, though you could potentially get even more value out of your points if you redeem them at an especially expensive property. For example, you could get a free night at the Category 9 Hilton Moorea, where rates start at about $522 per night in October. Of course, you could also stretch your rewards by redeeming them at lower-tier Hilton properties, where free nights start at 5,000 points.
The main draw with this no-fee card is the 75,000-point offer currently available, but it does have a few other noteworthy features. You’ll earn 6x points on Hilton hotel stays; 3x points on spending at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations and 2x points everywhere else. You’ll also enjoy complimentary HHonors Silver status as long as you’re a cardmember, with the opportunity to fast-track to Gold status when you complete four stays within your first 90 days from account opening or make $20,000 in purchases each calendar year. Finally, each year that you spend $1,000 or more on Hilton stays with the card, you’ll earn a 10,000-point loyalty bonus.
The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card offers some solid value for a no-fee card — especially if you nab the 75,000-point bonus and redeem your rewards at a higher-tier property. Though Citi’s offered this higher bonus a few times this year — first in February, then again starting in late June — there’s no guarantee that it will be back anytime soon. If you can maximize the card’s other benefits to earn the loyalty bonus and/or upgrade to Gold status in addition to getting good use out of those 75,000 points, it could definitely be worth nabbing this bonus before it expires at the end of the month.
Featured image courtesy of the Hilton Moorea.
What would you do with the 75,000 HHonors points?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.