This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
What a night! More than 300 guests gathered at our TPGtv video relaunch party in Los Angeles yesterday to celebrate our new video series in style.
Conceived as a recreation of my travels in Japan earlier this year, the night felt like an exotic carnival: Guests could feast on ramen and sushi (made on the spot), pose for photos with geisha girls, dance with giant robots and watch me exploring Japan on large video screens and at iPad stations.
Here’s a quick tour of the evening’s entertainment:
If you weren’t able to join us for the TPGtv launch last night in LA, I hope you’ll be able to join us for our TPG reader meet-up at the new Amex Centurion Lounge in Houston on August 2.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.