This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Next week, thousands will descend upon Farnborough, England, a small town outside of London to witness one of the biggest events in the aviation world — the Farnborough Air Show. The show features the latest in all things aviation — from small drones to military fighter jets. As you’d expect, both Airbus and Boeing will have a sizable presence, with plans to show off the very latest in commercial aviation.
Boeing’s 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft is the company’s most advanced jet to date and is packed with technology that boosts efficiency, performance and comfort for passengers. This week’s crazy aviation video shows just how much of a performance machine the aircraft really is — it performs a stunning, almost vertical takeoff and then continues to be pushed to its limits in other incredible maneuvers.
Team TPG will be represented at the Farnborough Air Show next week, so stay tuned for the latest from England!
What’s the most memorable performance you’ve seen at an air show?
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.