This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
In this week’s Thursday Giveaway, you have an opportunity to win a $500 Delta gift card! The gift card is valid for any flights or vacation packages booked through Delta and would be perfect to use towards a summer getaway with family or friends, or you could use it towards the purchase of one of Delta’s lesser-known international routes if you’re feeling adventurous.
Remember that now is the perfect time to take advantage of the offers available for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express,which each let you earn 30,000 SkyMiles after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of opening the account. The Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express and Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is also offering special perks like 35,000 SkyMiles and 5,000 MQMs after you spend $1,000 within the first three months.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, July 4. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away two round-trip business class tickets from New York to Belgrade on Air Serbia! Congratulations again to Brandon B., who won by entering the giveaway on Instagram. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards