This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
In this week’s Thursday Giveaway, you have an opportunity to win a $500 Delta gift card! The gift card is valid for any flights or vacation packages booked through Delta and would be perfect to use towards a summer getaway with family or friends, or you could use it towards the purchase of one of Delta’s lesser-known international routes if you’re feeling adventurous.
Remember that now is the perfect time to take advantage of the offers available for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express,which each let you earn 30,000 SkyMiles after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of opening the account. The Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express and Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is also offering special perks like 35,000 SkyMiles and 5,000 MQMs after you spend $1,000 within the first three months.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, July 4. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away two round-trip business class tickets from New York to Belgrade on Air Serbia! Congratulations again to Brandon B., who won by entering the giveaway on Instagram. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees