T-Mobile Gives Customers Free LTE Data in Europe This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you’re a T-Mobile customer and are planning a European vacation this summer, you’re in luck. While other carriers have been slowly eliminating some roaming fees in select countries, T-Mobile has decided to blow the door wide open. The carrier is going to provide its customers with high speed data — up to 4G LTE speeds — for no extra cost between July 1 and August 31, 2016. The carrier also said that beginning July 1, Belize will be added to the growing list in which T-Mobile Simple Choice customers will receive unlimited data and texting in addition to low-priced calling rates.
Even if you’re not a T-Mobile customer, there’s some good news to share — the carrier is expanding the one hour of free WiFi on Gogo equipped flights to AT&T and Verizon customers for this weekend (the promotion ends at 11pm ET Sunday night). Keep in mind that if you have The Business Platinum Card® from American Express you get 10 Gogo sessions per year already.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.