Join Me for SoulCycle in Miami on Monday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Points for Peace has hit the ground running — and we are well on our way to achieving our goals of flying Nobel Peace Price laureates all over the world to teach the world’s youth about peace. But none of that would be possible without your help and kind donations. So far, we’ve raised a large amount of money that’s going directly to PeaceJam:
- TPG Readers — $13,123
- TPG — $150,000
- Brian Kelly Match — $13,123
- NYC SoulCycle — $4,300
- Miami SoulCycle — $1,500
- PeaceJam Alumni Challenge — $4,986
For a total cash donation amount of $187,032. We’ve also raised close to 550,000 points and miles and have used 1.526 million points and miles to fly Nobel Peace Prize laureates and PeaceJam employees all over the world. I’m absolutely thrilled with the overwhelming response we’ve got from our readers with all of your donations — thank you so much. Don’t forget that you can now donate your Citi ThankYou Rewards and Amex Membership Rewards, and Singapore Airlines is matching reader KrisFlyer donations up to 250,000 KrisFlyer miles.
A couple of weeks ago, I announced a new donation opportunity that would allow you to break a sweat while also giving back at SoulCycle, which is one of my favorite ways to get a great workout.
Last night, we held our first SoulCycle event in New York at the SoHo location, and it was absolutely amazing. I loved interacting with TPG readers who were there and actively supporting a brighter future for today’s youth. It’s not all that often I can combine some of my favorite things — meeting readers, giving back and riding at SoulCycle — into one night, but I loved it and am so looking forward to doing the same next week in Miami.
That being said, we still have seats left at the SoulCycle event in Miami on Monday, June 6, at the SoulCycle South Beach (2325 Collins Ave., Miami) at 7:30pm. The cost is $100 and includes both shoes and water, and all proceeds go directly to PeaceJam. You can also look forward to the event because there will be giveaways and a gift bag loaded with all kinds of TPG goodies for every rider in attendance. You can sign up for the Miami SoulCycle class here — I highly encourage you to sign up, because if last night’s New York class was anything like Miami will be, I know we’ll have a great time. Even if you’re not in Miami, encourage your friends who are there to go — we want to sell out this ride like we did in New York.
As always, if you have any questions about Points for Peace, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.