This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When you go to Burger King, it’s generally for one reason — the food. Whether you’re a traditional Whopper lover or like to spice things up a bit with a Bacon & Cheese Whopper, or even if you’re just a fan of the fries, chances are that you’re not going to Burger King for its amenities. But, now there’s a Burger King in Finland that’s looking to shake things up significantly, by offering an in-house sauna.
The next time you’re in Helsinki and in need of some relaxation, consider a visit to the Mannerheimintie Burger King, where you’ll find a pair of saunas. The first can accommodate up to 15 people, and the second can fit up to 10 people and also has a 48-inch TV. There’s also a media lounge in the restaurant that has an audio system, a 55-inch TV, Playstation 4 and showers.
Rates for renting the saunas start at 250 euros (~$283) for three hours. Keep in mind that if you choose to test it out, the reservation is binding, and Burger King is not responsible for refunding the rental price. To book your time slot, visit this website. The best part of all — you can order your Burger King meal and have it delivered to you in the sauna.
What do you think of this new service from Burger King? Are you likely to check it out on your next trip to Helsinki?
The Points Guy Assessment:
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great pick for the beginner and the frequent traveler. The CSP has superb travel benefits, double points on certain purchases, and a 50,000 point sign up bonus. The $95 annual fee is waived the first year so this puts it as one of the less expensive cards, while still allowing you to earn one of the most valuable point currencies.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards