This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Uber is currently offering $10 off a ride to new and existing members, but you likely need to have an Android smartphone (and pay with Android Pay) in order to take advantage. Assuming you meet those requirements, you can save 10 bucks off your next ride by entering promo code ANRDOIDPAY directly within the app. You can also save $20 on your first ride by signing up here.
Here are the terms and conditions from Android and Uber:
Supplies limited. Offer good for up to $10.00 off a trip requested via UberBLACK, UberX, UberSELECT, or UberPOOL options using Uber App and Android Pay. Only one offer per Uber account. Offer expires May 30, 2016, or earlier at Uber’s sole discretion. No cash value.
While you can successfully add the promo code via the iOS app, it’s likely that you won’t receive a discount unless you pay for the ride with Android Pay, which isn’t available to iPhone users.
H/T: The Flight Deal
The Points Guy Assessment:
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great pick for the beginner and the frequent traveler. The CSP has superb travel benefits, double points on certain purchases, and a 50,000 point sign up bonus. The $95 annual fee is waived the first year so this puts it as one of the less expensive cards, while still allowing you to earn one of the most valuable point currencies.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards