This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Uber is currently offering $10 off a ride to new and existing members, but you likely need to have an Android smartphone (and pay with Android Pay) in order to take advantage. Assuming you meet those requirements, you can save 10 bucks off your next ride by entering promo code ANRDOIDPAY directly within the app. You can also save $20 on your first ride by signing up here.
Here are the terms and conditions from Android and Uber:
Supplies limited. Offer good for up to $10.00 off a trip requested via UberBLACK, UberX, UberSELECT, or UberPOOL options using Uber App and Android Pay. Only one offer per Uber account. Offer expires May 30, 2016, or earlier at Uber’s sole discretion. No cash value.
While you can successfully add the promo code via the iOS app, it’s likely that you won’t receive a discount unless you pay for the ride with Android Pay, which isn’t available to iPhone users.
H/T: The Flight Deal
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards