This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Attention AA frequent flyers: You now have a chance to boost your account balance this month. Now through April 15, AAdvantage members can earn 25 miles per dollar spent on donations to Stand Up to Cancer, a charity partner of American Airlines — donations made after April 15 will earn you 10 miles per dollar.
To be eligible for the bonus, be sure to visit www.SU2C.org/americanairlines. A minimum donation of $25 is required and the offer is capped at 600,000 bonus miles per 12-month period. Moreover, these miles do not count towards elite status, and will be posted within eight weeks of your donation. Note that since the cancer research organization seems to process the payment, it’s unlikely that you’ll earn any additional bonus points or miles for making the purchase with a travel rewards card.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.