70k Bonus Points When You Sign Up for the Chase Ink Plus Business Card at a Branch
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
The Ink Plus Business Card from Chase routinely earns a high spot on TPG’s monthly list of top travel rewards credit card offers, thanks to lucrative bonus categories and a sign-up bonus of 60,000 points after spending $5,000 in the first three months. While that offer is already worth a whopping $1,260 based on TPG’s valuations, for a limited time you can nab an even higher sign-up bonus.
In honor of National Small Business Week, now through May 15 you can earn 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $5,000 in the first three months when you sign up in person at a Chase branch. That’s 10,000 points more than the usual sign-up bonus of 60,000 points that’s been around for some time now, and it doesn’t require meeting a higher spending threshold. Seen below is a Chase flyer advertising the limited-time offer, provided by TPG reader Roma M.:
Is it worth it?
Branch-only offers can be an inconvenience — remember how Chase Freedom Unlimited applications were initially restricted to customers at a physical Chase location? — but if isn’t a hassle for you to drop by in person, the higher-than-usual bonus for the Ink Plus Business Card could definitely be worth snagging. The extra 10,000 points are worth $210 based on TPG’s latest valuations, and with the spring and summer travel seasons upon us it shouldn’t be hard to put those Ultimate Reward points to use with the program’s strong selection of transfer partners, including British Airways, Hyatt and United.
As you can see, this business card is an especially attractive option for those who can leverage the 5x bonus spending category, which earns an outstanding 10.5% return on office supplies and other eligible purchases. It does have an annual fee of $95, but the sign-up bonus alone easily makes up for it, as does the opportunity to earn bonus Ultimate Rewards points on a variety of spending categories.
The Ink Plus Business Card is a great product thanks to its 5x and 2x bonus spending categories and the ability to transfer to a variety of travel partners, and this limited-time offer is even more lucrative than the 60,000-point bonus that’s been available throughout the last year. If you’ve been considering applying and live relatively close to one of Chase’s 5,000-plus US branches, now’s as good a time as ever to take the plunge. Plus, it’s been a while since we last saw a 70,000-point offer for this card, so we may not see this same bonus pop up again soon.
For more information, see these posts:
- Why You Should Get the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom AND Ink Plus in 2016
- A Year of Earning and Burning with Chase Ink Plus
- New Increased Offers on the Chase Ink Plus and Ink Cash!
- Which Chase Ink Card Is Right for You?
Will you sign up for the Ink Plus Business Card in-branch to nab this 70,000-point offer?
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.