Save Up to 25% on Virgin America Flights to Hawaii and Mexico
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Virgin America is offering a sale on flights to Hawaii and Mexico for travel this spring. The airline currently has service to Honolulu (HNL) and Maui (OGG), as well as Cancun (CUN), Los Cabos (SJD) and Puerto Vallarta (PVR). Apply promo code VACAY25 to your itinerary during booking to take advantage of the discount.
The best deals seem to be on travel originating in San Francisco and heading to Maui or Cancun, but you may be able to find worthwhile deals on other routes as well. Nonetheless, we were having some issues with Virgin America’s site, so your results may vary.
Here are a few key restrictions of this promo:
- Book by 11:59pm PT on March 29
- Travel between April 6 and June 11, 2016
- Valid for main cabin only
- 25% off on travel between Monday-Thursday
- 15% off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday travel
- Blackout dates: 5/27 and 5/30
- Code may not be applied to prior bookings
- Valid for up to two guests
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Promo discount becomes invalid if travel is changed
- Not eligible for Elevate redemptions
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
San Francisco (SFO) to Cancun (CUN) for $266 on Virgin America in April and May:
San Francisco (SFO) to Maui (OGG) for $280 on Virgin America in April:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
H/T: The Flight Deal
Welcome to The Points Guy!