OK Go’s Latest Music Video Shows Zero–G in an S7 Aircraft
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chicago-based band OK Go is known for their unique music videos that usually go viral, and their latest one for the song “Upside Down & Inside Out” is no different. This time, it’s filmed in the cabin of an aircraft … in zero gravity.
The band teamed up with Russian carrier S7 Airlines to film the music video inside a plane normally used for cosmonaut training. According to the video’s description, the video was filmed while the plane was in flight and used no green screens or wires. When you actually watch the it, you can see how brilliant of a concept this really is and how it completely transforms the cabin of the aircraft into a gravity-free zone with props, choreography and mock flight attendants.
You can watch the full video below. (Note: You may need to be logged in to Facebook to watch the video.)
S7 Airlines is a Russian-based carrier that’s part of the Oneworld Alliance along with American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific and Qantas, among others.
What do you think of OK Go’s new music video? Let us know in the comments below!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.