Amex is Adding Services to Centurion Lounges for the Holidays
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Amex cardholders have another reason to visit Centurion Lounges this week. Starting today, American Express will be offering additional services in advance of the holiday season with special experiences and gifts in Centurion Lounges. Amex will kick off the week at the Centurion Lounge in Las Vegas — including a performance by actor Joel McHale. Other promo services/activities at Centurion Lounges include:
- Vosges Haute chocolate tasting
- Wine and whisky tastings with industry experts
- Holiday-inspired cocktails
- Personalized gift wrapping — You'll also receive a custom-designed leather passport holder and learn gift-wrapping tips and tricks.
- Complimentary eye patches and VIP cards at the Exhale Spas
- Hair consultations, hair touch ups and scalp massages from Warren Tricomi
The events will be at varying lounges each day — although a couple, such as the holiday-inspired cocktails will be available at all lounges — the rest will be a surprise. Moreover, anyone with access to the lounge will also be able to take part in the events.
Of course, the easiest way to access the Centurion Lounge is to have either the Platinum Card® from American Express or the Business Platinum Card® from American Express — both of which also offer secondary cardholders lounge access. Naturally, you can also get in with the Amex Centurion card. If you hold another American Express card (including those issued by other banks), you can purchase a one-day pass for $50. The day pass includes children under 18; other guests must purchase their own passes.