Get 10% Off Hyatt Gift Cards Through Tomorrow
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Now through tomorrow, Thursday, December 24, you can purchase Hyatt gift cards at a 10% discount when you enter the promo code GPGIFT15 at checkout.
The promo code works on physical gift cards, e-gift cards and check certificates. Check certificates, if you’re unaware, are generally accepted at more locations that Hyatt gift cards, but may be more of a hassle to redeem.
- Purchase by Thursday, December 24.
- Must use offer code GPGIFT15 at time of purchase.
- Limited to $2,000 per purchase.
- Limited to $10,000 per member per day.
- “Must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member in good standing at time of purchase.” However, no log-in is required.
Steps to Purchase
- Go to Hyatt’s Gift Card page
- Choose either a physical Hyatt gift card (free first class shipping up to $25 for overnight delivery), Hyatt E-Gift Card or Hyatt Check Certificates
- Select a card design and value
- Enter recipient’s information and personal message
- Add to cart
- Add promo code GPGIFT15 in the “Using a promotional code?” box and apply
- Use the TPG Chrome Extension to find the best card to use to complete your purchase
American Express OPEN Discount
FlyerTalk users are confirming that this 10% discount is stackable with the American Express OPEN 5% discount! Simply use an American Express business credit card to receive either a 5% discount credited to your statement or 2x additional Amex Membership Rewards points.
Per Hyatt’s landing page, this discount applies “up to $10,000 per Card account in a calendar year. This benefit can be combined with other promotions offered by Hyatt.”
So, check your wallet for:
- The Business Platinum Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- The Plum Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express
This is a great offer if you’re planning on spending nights in a Hyatt hotel coming up, particularly if you have an American Express business card! Even if you’re not planning a trip soon, you don’t have to worry about these gift cards expiring, as there’s no expiration date on Hyatt gift cards.
Welcome to The Points Guy!