This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Happy Black Friday! As you emerge from yesterday’s turkey-induced coma, you’ll find that plenty of hotel-related details are up and running online. Keep reading for a rundown on the offers from each major brand, all of which will be available through Cyber Monday. And be sure to check out Nick Ewen’s post on the best credit cards to use for Black Friday and Cyber Monday to make sure you’re maximizing your purchases.
You’ll have to wait till Cyber Monday (November 30) to take advantage of Hilton’s special offer, which we reported on earlier this month. From then through December 2, receive 30% off your stay of two nights or more for Thursday through Sunday arrivals at properties in the US, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Hyatt’s Black Friday sale, which runs through Monday, will get you 20% off stays of two nights or 25% off stays of three nights or more at select Hyatt properties in the Americas through January 18, such as the Andaz Napa or Park Hyatt Beaver Creak. Additionally, if you book before February 22, 2016, you can save up to 25% at more than 100 participating Hyatt properties worldwide.
Today through Monday, November 30, get up to 25% off room rates at 2,000-plus properties for stays between December 11, 2015 and January 17, 2016 when you book directly through Marriott. Plus, Marriott Rewards members will receive an additional 5% discount, making the potential savings even more significant. This promotion is valid for hotels in the US, Canada, the Caribbean and Latin America.
Through December 6, SPG Hot Escapes is offering up to 35% off select properties across the globe. For example, you can book the St. Regis Bali Resort for $355 a night (a 21% discount), and the W New York on Lexington is available from $139 a night (30% off). According to the Hot Escapes site, there are a total of 788 hotels participating in the sale, including hundreds overseas.
Will you take advantage of any of these sales? Let us know in the comments below!
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards