This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TPG readers have a chance to win a $500 Marriott gift card in this week’s Thursday Giveaway. Earlier this week, Marriott and United announced that you can earn bonus points for using the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card with United, or the United MileagePlus Explorer Card or United MileagePlus Club Card with Marriott during the month of November.
The bonuses will add an extra points or miles per dollar on top of the points and miles you’d normally earn — and you don’t need to register for the promotion.
Marriott gift cards can be used at most Marriott properties, including Ritz-Carltons, JW Marriotts, Autograph Collections and more. $500 can go quite a long way, and is certainly enough for at least a one-night stay at many properties.
You must enter the giveaway below no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, October 26.
To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a $27,000 American Airlines miles. Congratulations again to Robert F., who won by joining the daily mailing list. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts. Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200 CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
The United Explorer card recently got some enhancements like 2 miles per dollar spent at restaurants and on hotel stays and a Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check Fee credit (up to $100). The $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
- 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent at restaurants and on hotel stays
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Check your first bag for free (a savings of up to $120 per roundtrip) when you use your Card to purchase your ticket
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club℠ with 2 one-time passes each year for your anniversary
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases from United, and 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.