Citi Price Rewind Has Saved Consumers $2 Million in 2015
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card, Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard, Citi Premier Card, Citi Double Cash Card, Citi Prestige Card
This week, Citi shared the news that it has issued more than $2,000,000 in Price Rewind refunds through August of this year. Nearly all personal Citi cards are eligible to participate, including the Citi Premier Card, Citi Prestige Card, Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard, Citi Double Cash Card and the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card.
Here’s how it works:
1. Pay with an eligible Citi card and register your purchase on the Price Rewind site.
2. Price Rewind tracks prices from more than 500 online retailers — if a lower price is found within 60 days of purchase, you’ll receive an email.
3. Request a refund for the price difference, up to $300 per item and $1,200 per year.
The lower price may be part of a temporary sale, though it can’t be as a result of a rebate or financing offer. Many items are excluded, including vehicles and parts, consumable items, jewelry (watches are covered), tickets, land or household fixtures, plants, animals, firearms, services and other items. If you spot a lower price yourself (in a store or print publication, perhaps), you can call Citi at 1-855-569-7366 to request a match.
For more on Citi Price Rewind, see Nick Ewen’s post How Citi’s Price Rewind Benefit Can Save You Big Bucks.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.