Citi Price Rewind Has Saved Consumers $2 Million in 2015
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner.
This week, Citi shared the news that it has issued more than $2,000,000 in Price Rewind refunds through August of this year. Nearly all personal Citi cards are eligible to participate, including the Citi Premier Card, Citi Prestige Card, Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard, Citi Double Cash Card and the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card.
Here’s how it works:
1. Pay with an eligible Citi card and register your purchase on the Price Rewind site.
2. Price Rewind tracks prices from more than 500 online retailers — if a lower price is found within 60 days of purchase, you’ll receive an email.
3. Request a refund for the price difference, up to $300 per item and $1,200 per year.
The lower price may be part of a temporary sale, though it can’t be as a result of a rebate or financing offer. Many items are excluded, including vehicles and parts, consumable items, jewelry (watches are covered), tickets, land or household fixtures, plants, animals, firearms, services and other items. If you spot a lower price yourself (in a store or print publication, perhaps), you can call Citi at 1-855-569-7366 to request a match.
For more on Citi Price Rewind, see Nick Ewen’s post How Citi’s Price Rewind Benefit Can Save You Big Bucks.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees