This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This fall, Starwood is offering the chance to earn up to 10,000 bonus Starpoints by staying at a Tribute Portfolio property. Although there are only two hotels currently open — The Great Northern in London and the Royal Palm South Beach Miami — a third is slated to open in Palm Springs later this November. Starwood will also be adding properties in Florida and Japan in the near future.
The promotion requires you stay at a Tribute hotel this fall between October 12 and December 20 — you’ll earn 2,000 Starpoints for each eligible stay. Be sure to register with Starwood to take advantage of the promo. The Great Northern and Royal Palm are both Category 5 Starwood properties, and cost about $300-500 per night depending on travel dates. Alternatively, each require between 12,000 and 16,000 Starpoints for a free night.
You can earn even more points by signing up for the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express, which offers 25,000 bonus Starpoints after $3,000 in purchases in the first three months. You can also earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints after $5,000 in purchases in the first three months with the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card, which comes along with the added benefit of Sheraton Club access. Note that you can pair this Tribute bonus with Starwood’s other promos, including SPG Stay for More.
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 6 points for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG® and Marriott Rewards® hotels and 2 points on all other eligible purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 points) at a participating hotel. Select hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi on up to four devices at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide. Enrollment required.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees