Discount and Bonus Points for Advance Wyndham Bookings
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Wyndham Rewards has just announced a 15% discount off the Best Available Rate, plus 200 Wyndham Rewards bonus points, at participating hotels when you book online at least seven days in advance.
Depending on the brand, you need to book either seven or 21 days in advance. The reservation must be pre-paid with a valid credit card, and is non-cancellable and non-refundable. Just find the “Pay Now, Get 200 Points” price under the Rooms & Rates tab on the hotel’s web page.
Per the offer’s terms and conditions: Wyndham Rewards Members who have elected to earn airline miles or rail points rather than Wyndham Rewards points will receive their base earning in airline miles or rail points and will receive the 200 bonus points in Wyndham Rewards points.
Despite having some glitches and issues with award availability, the 2015 revamp of Wyndham Rewards presents opportunities for some pretty valuable redemptions, including a points + cash rate that can help you maximize your points. And depending on whether you get the fee or no-fee Wyndham Rewards Visa card, you can get a 15,000- or up to 30,000 points after $1,000 spent within the first 90 days, which with the new flat reward rate can mean up to two free nights right off the bat.
And to get some ideas for booking, check out these two posts:
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees