Cheap Flights to Europe From $345 Round Trip!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just a quick note to say if you have been toying with the idea of heading to Europe in the next several months, today is the day to check airfare prices as they are under $400 round trip in some cases, and a few hundred dollars more in others. This is exactly the scenario when I bought tickets to Spain last year with cash instead of using miles at what have been roughly a one cent per mile return – which is way too low a return for most of my airline miles.
On the cheapest end of the spectrum, you can fly from JFK – Dublin on American Airlines from $345 round trip! That is an all-in taxes and fees included price, which is spectacular!
The Flight Deal has some example city pairs listed, but as they state, and I can verify, there are many more cities participating in the sale than are listed. For example, Houston isn’t listed, but I can vouch for $600 RT tickets to Spain from Houston, with other cities pricing similarly.
Ready, set, price browse! Remember, these airfare wars rarely last long so move quickly and take advantage of free holds via American Airlines or free cancellations with 24 hours with many other sites and carriers.
To find the cheapest dates to travel, I recommend searching via flexible calendar date search on a site like ITA Matrix and then heading to the booking site of your choice to actually book the flights. Good luck!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees