Cheap Flights to Europe From $345 Round Trip!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just a quick note to say if you have been toying with the idea of heading to Europe in the next several months, today is the day to check airfare prices as they are under $400 round trip in some cases, and a few hundred dollars more in others. This is exactly the scenario when I bought tickets to Spain last year with cash instead of using miles at what have been roughly a one cent per mile return – which is way too low a return for most of my airline miles.
On the cheapest end of the spectrum, you can fly from JFK – Dublin on American Airlines from $345 round trip! That is an all-in taxes and fees included price, which is spectacular!
The Flight Deal has some example city pairs listed, but as they state, and I can verify, there are many more cities participating in the sale than are listed. For example, Houston isn’t listed, but I can vouch for $600 RT tickets to Spain from Houston, with other cities pricing similarly.
Ready, set, price browse! Remember, these airfare wars rarely last long so move quickly and take advantage of free holds via American Airlines or free cancellations with 24 hours with many other sites and carriers.
To find the cheapest dates to travel, I recommend searching via flexible calendar date search on a site like ITA Matrix and then heading to the booking site of your choice to actually book the flights. Good luck!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.