Free Ice Cream for Capital One Customers Today
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Starting today Uber is offering perhaps its most delicious promotion yet: Uber will serve ice cream on-demand to its customers in more than 100 cities, and for all you Capital One cardholders good news — your ice cream is free.Details:
1. Open the Uber app between 11am and 5pm ET on Friday, July 24.
2. Select your eligible Capital One card as the payment method and enter promo code SWEETDEAL in the promo section.
3. Set your location and request ICE CREAM. If connected, you’ll enjoy local favorites for FREE at the tap of a button.
As a reminder, this promotion is part of an even larger partnership with Uber. The Capital One Quicksilver and Capital One QuicksilverOne cash rewards credit cards will offer cardholders 20% off Uber rides from now until April 30, 2016.
Capital One’s Venture Rewards Credit Card also earns customers 2x miles for every dollar spent with the option to redeem those rewards for hotel stays, flights, cruises, car rentals and more.
Be sure to check out Maximizing Uber for Both Occasional and Frequent Riders to see more picks for credit cards to use with Uber (such as Amex EveryDay® Preferred and Chase Sapphire Preferred) … for days when free ice cream isn’t involved!
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee