Free Ice Cream for Capital One Customers Today
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Starting today Uber is offering perhaps its most delicious promotion yet: Uber will serve ice cream on-demand to its customers in more than 100 cities, and for all you Capital One cardholders good news — your ice cream is free.Details:
1. Open the Uber app between 11am and 5pm ET on Friday, July 24.
2. Select your eligible Capital One card as the payment method and enter promo code SWEETDEAL in the promo section.
3. Set your location and request ICE CREAM. If connected, you’ll enjoy local favorites for FREE at the tap of a button.
As a reminder, this promotion is part of an even larger partnership with Uber. The Capital One Quicksilver and Capital One QuicksilverOne cash rewards credit cards will offer cardholders 20% off Uber rides from now until April 30, 2016.
Capital One’s Venture Rewards Credit Card also earns customers 2x miles for every dollar spent with the option to redeem those rewards for hotel stays, flights, cruises, car rentals and more.
Be sure to check out Maximizing Uber for Both Occasional and Frequent Riders to see more picks for credit cards to use with Uber (such as Amex EveryDay® Preferred and Chase Sapphire Preferred) … for days when free ice cream isn’t involved!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.