This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We wanted to take a moment this afternoon to briefly introduce the newest (slightly delayed) arrival to our family!
Yesterday evening we were thrilled to finally meet Baby S! She weighed in at 8 lbs 7 ounces and has been doing great getting used to life on this big planet of ours. For the record, Big Sister C is also pretty thrilled about about having her new little sister join our crazy crew.
While I absolutely do plan to keep/resume regular posting in the very near future, her delivery did have some unexpected “surprises” in store for us including an unplanned C-section, so apologies in advance if I’m a little slower with a few things while we adjust to our new life as a family of four.
After a little extra recovery, we will start building a new set of adventures together, and I can’t wait to share this next chapter with all of you!
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees