Deal Alert: More $39 Flights on Frontier Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you haven’t been able to catch one of Frontier’s special deals from earlier this summer, you now have another chance to nab a low fare, with select one-way flights starting at $39. This deal includes flights from Atlanta (ATL); Chicago (ORD); Cleveland (CLE); Cincinnati (CVG); Miami (MIA); Las Vegas (LAS) and more for domestic, nonstop travel from August 18-November 18 and December 2-December 16, 2015.
However, it’s about to come to an end; tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm ET today, July 31, 2015 — so act quickly!
If you’re searching for a convenient summer getaway, give this sale a look — less than $80 round-trip is hard to beat.
Route(s): ATL, ORD, CLE, CVG, MIA, LAS
Booking Link: Orbitz
Below are some sample flights we were able to find:
Atlanta (ATL) to Miami (MIA) for $39:
Cincinnati (CVG) to Washington Dulles (IAD) for $39:
Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW) to Denver (DEN) for $38:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Chicago (ORD) for $39:
Maximize Your Spending
While Frontier may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help toward any major elite status, you can still earn extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Please report your success if you snag any of these!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.