Deal Alert: More $39 Flights on Frontier Airlines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you haven’t been able to catch one of Frontier’s special deals from earlier this summer, you now have another chance to nab a low fare, with select one-way flights starting at $39. This deal includes flights from Atlanta (ATL); Chicago (ORD); Cleveland (CLE); Cincinnati (CVG); Miami (MIA); Las Vegas (LAS) and more for domestic, nonstop travel from August 18-November 18 and December 2-December 16, 2015.
However, it’s about to come to an end; tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm ET today, July 31, 2015 — so act quickly!
If you’re searching for a convenient summer getaway, give this sale a look — less than $80 round-trip is hard to beat.
Route(s): ATL, ORD, CLE, CVG, MIA, LAS
Booking Link: Orbitz
Below are some sample flights we were able to find:
Atlanta (ATL) to Miami (MIA) for $39:
Cincinnati (CVG) to Washington Dulles (IAD) for $39:
Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW) to Denver (DEN) for $38:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Chicago (ORD) for $39:
Maximize Your Spending
While Frontier may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help toward any major elite status, you can still earn extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Please report your success if you snag any of these!
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee