This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In celebration of Singapore’s 50th anniversary, Emirates is offering fantastic fares from 10 US gateways for travel through the end of the year. Officially, fares are priced $1,749 for two economy class tickets and $7,999 for two in business class (tickets must be purchased in pairs), but we found some cheaper options while searching. Travelers can also take advantage of a buy two, get one free night deal at participating hotels.
To take advantage of the deals, input the promo code “USSIN15” when searching for a flight on Emirates website. Flights must be purchased by midnight ET on August 10, 2015.
Route(s): DFW, JFK, LAX to SIN
Booking Link: Orbitz
We’ve compiled some sample dates for you below.
Dallas (DFW)-Singapore (SIN) for $841 per person on Emirates (earns 5,250 miles + 5,250 tier miles):
New York (JFK)-Singapore (SIN) for $873 per person on Emirates (earns 4,750 miles + 4,750 tier miles):
Los Angeles (LAX)-Singapore (SIN) for $3,998 per person in business class (earns 21,000 miles + 21,000 tier miles):
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express® Gold Card or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For more on Singapore, check out our Destination of the Week post.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.