This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend that you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to travel.
More deals to Asia this week with great fares to Hong Kong (HKG) and Seoul (ICN) from a bunch of cities on Delta. We found some flights to Hong Kong for under $600 on Monday, but today the fares are just a hair higher, starting at $607 round-trip. The flights are available through December, with dates varying between cities.
The cheapest fares we found are from Dallas (DFW) and Phoenix (PHX) to Hong Kong (HKG) on Delta at $607 in the fall. You can also score flights to Seoul (ICN) from the US for a bit more, priced at $629 round-trip. The cheapest flights we found to Seoul are from Austin (AUS), Charlotte (CLT) and Philadelphia (PHL).
Phoenix (PHX) – Hong Kong (HKG) for $607 on Delta (earns 15,190 MQMs):
Dallas (DFW) – Hong Kong (HKG) for $607 on Delta (earns 16,298 MQMs):
Charlotte (CLT) – Seoul (ICN) for $628 on Delta (earns 14,272 MQMs):
Philadelphia (PHL) – Seoul (ICN) for $629 on Delta (earns 14,272 MQMs):
Austin (AUS) – Seoul (ICN) for $629 on Delta (earns 15,562 MQMs):
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express® Gold Card or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For more on Hong Kong, check out our Destination of the Week post.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
H/T: The Flight Deal
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards