Deal Alert: Delta to Hong Kong and Seoul from $607
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend that you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to travel.
More deals to Asia this week with great fares to Hong Kong (HKG) and Seoul (ICN) from a bunch of cities on Delta. We found some flights to Hong Kong for under $600 on Monday, but today the fares are just a hair higher, starting at $607 round-trip. The flights are available through December, with dates varying between cities.
The cheapest fares we found are from Dallas (DFW) and Phoenix (PHX) to Hong Kong (HKG) on Delta at $607 in the fall. You can also score flights to Seoul (ICN) from the US for a bit more, priced at $629 round-trip. The cheapest flights we found to Seoul are from Austin (AUS), Charlotte (CLT) and Philadelphia (PHL).
Phoenix (PHX) – Hong Kong (HKG) for $607 on Delta (earns 15,190 MQMs):
Dallas (DFW) – Hong Kong (HKG) for $607 on Delta (earns 16,298 MQMs):
Charlotte (CLT) – Seoul (ICN) for $628 on Delta (earns 14,272 MQMs):
Philadelphia (PHL) – Seoul (ICN) for $629 on Delta (earns 14,272 MQMs):
Austin (AUS) – Seoul (ICN) for $629 on Delta (earns 15,562 MQMs):
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For more on Hong Kong, check out our Destination of the Week post.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
H/T: The Flight Deal
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees