This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
*Delta Air Lines is neither a sponsor of, nor affiliated with this contest or the The Points Guy.
For this week’s Thursday Giveaway, we are giving away a one-year Delta Sky Club individual membership, in celebration of Delta’s current increased credit card offers, which end June 30, 2015.
As a reminder, you can earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in the first three months with both the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card and Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card. Meanwhile, the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card is offering 60,000 miles plus 10,000 MQMs after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Last week’s Winner: Last week, we gave away a $500 United Airlines gift card. Congratulations again to Wendy J., who won by entering on Facebook. Stay tuned for more great giveaways here on the blog, and on TPG Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, as well. We’re excited for the giveaway this week and hope you’ll enter!
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards