Last Chance: Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve 2 Free Nights and $100 Statement Credit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available – Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
Back in April, the Citi Hilton Reserve sweetened its sign-up bonus offer to include not only the usual two free weekend nights when you meet the minimum spending requirement of $2,500 in the first four months, but also a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first Hilton stay paid for with your new card within three months of account opening.
The offer is only around for a limited time, and it looks like it will end on Monday, June 8. So if you’ve been thinking about getting this card, or waiting to see how long the offer would last, now is the time to apply.
Card Details for the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card:
- Limited Time: Earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton Portfolio within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio after you make $2,500 in purchases within 4 months of account opening
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton Portfolio
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
- $95 annual fee
Other key benefits to note:
Hilton Diamond status with $40,000 in spend per year
Visa Signature perks (like luxury hotel program and travel protection)
Free anniversary weekend night after $10,000 in purchases
To put the card’s benefits in perspective, each of those free weekend nights can be worth up to 95,000 HHonors points each, depending where you redeem them. For instance, I used mine to book a villa at the Conrad Maldives, where rates were over $1,200 per night.
Plus, you get another free weekend night certificate every year you spend $10,000 on the card (the equivalent of another 95,000-point parcel). Considering you have to spend $2,500 to earn the sign-up bonus, that’s just a matter of spending an additional $7,500 on your card in a year for a total potential of three free weekend nights!
That, in addition to the other perks this card carries like automatic Gold status, the ability to spend your way to Diamond status, waived foreign-transaction fees and Visa Signature benefits make this card one of my consistent top travel credit card choices.
If you do apply, just note that the card carries a $95 annual fee, which is not waived the first year. However, if you have a Hilton stay coming up where you can maximize that $100 statement credit that comes as part of this offer, you are getting more value back than the annual fee, making this a no-brainer in my book.
Check out these other posts on how to maximize this offer and the Hilton HHonors program:
- Redeeming One Year of Points from the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve
- 10 Spots to Use the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $100 Statement Credit
- 4 Ways to Use the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $100 Statement Credit
- Maximizing Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Free Nights
- Maximizing Citi Hilton Reserve Free Nights
- 8 Hilton Properties that Make for Awesome Award Redemptions
- Hilton Latest Hotel Chain to Offer Free WiFi
- Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Diamond Status Spending Bonus
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees