This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The JetBlue cards from Barclaycard are now available. Earn 30,000 points after $1,000 spent in the first 90 days with The JetBlue Plus Card ($99 annual fee) or 10,000 points after $1,000 spent on purchases in the fist 90 days with the JetBlue Card ($0 annual fee). Get more information here.
JetBlue’s fantastic Mint business-class product, currently available on flights from New York (JFK) to Los Angeles and San Francisco, will be added to Boston transcons beginning in 2016. JetBlue previously announced that it’ll be flying Mint on select routes to the Caribbean, and with Boston in the mix, the airline will offer more regularly scheduled domestic flat-bed routes than any other carrier.
The Boston to San Francisco route will get Mint service first, starting in March of 2016 — meanwhile, Mint-equipped planes will be added on the Boston to Los Angeles route in the fall of next year. In an interview with Reuters, JetBlue executives explained that demand for Mint seats often exceeds supply, prompting the airline to raise fares and consider new routes. (Mint fares on current JetBlue routes start at $599 each way, but can easily climb above $1,000 during peak periods.)
Economy passengers will benefit as well — once JetBlue’s A321 is added to Boston routes, they’ll have access to improved in-flight entertainment with DirecTV, Wi-Fi on every flight and a snack bar with free drinks and snacks available to all passengers. Mint flights will operate up to three times a day between Boston to San Francisco, and will be available to book beginning on July 8.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards