This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend that you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to travel.
Per Airfarewatchdog, XL Airways is currently offering some cheap fares from New York to Paris this fall for about $600 round-trip, which is a good deal if you’re looking to head to Europe and don’t want to shell out a bunch of cash.
New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG) for 537 EUR ($603) on XL Airways:
New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG) for 612 EUR ($687) on XL Airways:
Maximize Your Purchase
Remember, you can bank extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express® Gold Card or 2x on travel purchases the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For more details on what to do on your trip to Paris, check out this Destination of the Week post, and for tips on making your time in transit more enjoyable, read the Layover Lowdown on Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Please report back if you’re able to score any of these deals!
Hat Tip: Airfarewatchdog
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.