This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
More flight deals to Dubai are available this week! East Coast travelers can find the best deals on Delta and United, with flights from from New York (JFK and LGA) and Boston (BOS) to Dubai (DXB) for $670, most of which include a short layover. There are also some discounted fares from Chicago (ORD) and Dallas (DFW) for around $720.
While other recent deals have been on the much more luxurious flights serviced by Emirates, these fares are still a good opportunity to cheaply visit Dubai. The most recent Emirates deal also required you to book for two, whereas the current deals are available for solo passengers.
The discounted fares are available for dates from September until the end of the booking schedule.
Here are a few examples of fares we found:
New York (JFK) to Dubai (DXB) for $670 on Delta
New York (LGA) to Dubai (DXB) for $670 on United
Boston (BOS) to Dubai (DXB) for $670 on Delta
Chicago (ORD) to Dubai (DXB) for $720 on United
Dallas (DFW) to Dubai (DXB) for $720 on Delta
Maximize Your Purchase
For an even better deal, remember to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express® Gold Card card or Citi Prestige (both of which earn 3 points per dollar spent on airfare), or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (which earns 2 point per dollar on travel purchases). For more ideas, check out TPG’s recent post on maximizing airfare purchases.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
H/T: The Flight Deal
The Points Guy Assessment:
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great pick for the beginner and the frequent traveler. The CSP has superb travel benefits, double points on certain purchases, and a 50,000 point sign up bonus. The $95 annual fee is waived the first year so this puts it as one of the less expensive cards, while still allowing you to earn one of the most valuable point currencies.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards