This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
For those living in NYC (or in the area), today Delta and American Express have teamed up for an exclusive event at Shake Shack’s Midtown East location today, Friday, June 19 from 11am – 9 pm for Amex Delta SkyMiles cardholders.
From the announcement:
Drop by for lunch or dinner with a guest, show your SkyMiles Credit Card and dine with a fleet of Delta ambassadors or dash all for free. You can enjoy up to two complimentary hot items and one cold item each, and you will also have access to purchase anything on Shake Shack’s full menu if you’re still hungry.
The Midtown East Shack, located on the corner of 40th Street and 3rd Avenue, will only be open to Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Members today as a way to them for their continued loyalty.
Click here for more details about the event.
As a reminder, now is a great time to apply for these cards, since American Express is offering increased bonuses for three of its co-branded Delta SkyMiles credit cards. The Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express and Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express usually come with welcome bonuses of around 30,000 or 35,000 miles, but those bonuses have been boosted to 50,000 miles after you spend $2,000 in the first three months. Plus, an additional 10,000 bonus miles after you spend an extra $1,000 in the first six months. Meanwhile, the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express is offering 70,000 miles after you spend $3,000 in the first three months.
We decided to have the TPG interns check out this event today and here are some of their pictures:
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards