Reminder: One Day Left to Activate 5% Cash Back at Restaurants
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here: Chase Freedom
As a reminder, Chase recently launched a sign-up bonus of 20,000 points when you spend $500 within the first three months of account opening. That is double the amount the Chase Freedom card (No longer open to new applicants) normally offers. You can earn an additional $25 when you add an authorized user and make a purchase.
Of course, one of Freedom's most significant perks is the rolling 5% cash-back categories. Between April 1-June 30, you can receive 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at restaurants; Bed, Bath & Beyond; H&M and Overstock.com. But you have to register by tomorrow, Sunday June 14.
If you're already a cardholder, you can register here to activate your spending bonus each quarter. Once you register, you’ll still have two more weeks to maximize that 5% cash back. Then, on Monday, you'll be able to activate next quarter's promotion, which gives you 5% cash back (or 5x Chase Ultimate Rewards points!) at gas stations, movie theaters, Starbucks, and more from July through September.
By taking advantage of the bonus options and utilizing one of Chase’s premium Ultimate Rewards cards, you can really benefit from all that Chase Freedom has to offer.
For more info on the Chase Freedom card, check out these posts:
- Why Chase Freedom Isn’t Just Another Cash Back Card
- Ways to Maximize Each Ultimate Rewards Partner
- Quarterly 5% Bonus Categories: Chase Freedom & Discover It
- Chase Freedom Ends 10% Annual Bonus & Other Changes
- How to Get 1.34 Cents Per Point for Travel with Chase Freedom
- Maximizing Credit Card Bonus Categories to Earn More Points
- Top Credit Card Offers with No Annual Fee