Hilton Targeting Members with 7,500 HHonors Bonus Points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available – Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card
Hilton is running a targeted promotion from June 1 to August 31 that awards 7,500 HHonors Bonus Points for spending $750 or more on stays at Hilton hotels and resorts. If you’re a Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature cardholder, check your email to see if you’re eligible for this promotion. You need to enroll by August 28 in order to receive the bonus points.
If you don’t have the Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card yet, you can sign up to earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 in your first four months as a cardholder. You’ll also earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for every dollar spent on stays within the Hilton portfolio. For more info on the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature, check out TPG’s post on the card’s added benefits.
- This offer starts upon enrollment and ends on August 31, 2015.
- Your stay(s) must be completed and paid by August 31, 2015 to earn the additional Bonus Points.
- The offer applies to the account referenced in this offer only, is not transferable or valid for groups, and cannot be combined with other select offers.
- To qualify for 6 HHonors Bonus Points per dollar spent, purchases including but not limited to charges at hotel restaurants, lounges, retail stores, or spas, must be charged to a cardmember’s hotel room bill and settled using the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card upon checkout.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your HHonors account.
Welcome to The Points Guy!