This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is currently having a sale, offering one-way flights starting at $29 from Atlanta, Georgia; Charlotte, North Carolina; Cincinnati, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana and Washington, D.C. for domestic, nonstop travel on select dates between August 22 and October 20, 2015. But it’s about to come to an end; tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm ET on June 24, 2015 — so act quickly!
If you’re looking for an easy summer getaway, give this sale a look — less than $60 round-trip is hard to beat.
Maximize Your Spending
While Frontier may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help toward any major elite status, you can still earn extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Please report your success if you snag any of these!
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards