Today’s Airfare Deals: Cape Town, Dallas, Dubai and Seoul
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ll continue to share amazing deals as they come up, but we’re also partnering with Hitlist to share flights that might not be quite as exciting, but still represent an excellent value. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away using an online travel agency, such as Orbitz, so you can take advantage of a courtesy cancellation within a day of booking if you’re unable to travel.
It’s been a wild week for cheap fares to Brazil, but you don’t have to head to South America to score a great deal. We found cheap flights to Cape Town, Dallas, Dubai and Seoul. Let’s see what you can book today.
Newark (EWR) to Dubai (DXB) for $640 on United Airlines (earns 14,564 EQMs):
Chicago (ORD) to Cape Town (CPT) for only $811 on British Airways:
San Francisco (SFO) to Seoul (ICN) for $683 on Delta (11,716 MQMs):
Washington D.C. (DCA) to Dallas – Love Field (DAL) for $178 on Southwest:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express® Gold Card or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.