This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On the heels of the Los Angeles- Jakarta flights for $380 R/T on Delta this morning, per One Mile at a Time, there are some great deals on Business Class flights from New York to Paris this summer, available for under $1,000 when booking for two people by applying the AARP discount ($400 off) as well as a 10% discount for British Airways Visa cardholders.
The easiest way to search for these flights is to head over to Google Flights or Orbitz, where you can enter your desired city pairs and dates to get a calendar view of the different prices for each date.
New York- Paris on American Airlines in Business Class for $1,699
However if you decide to book for 2 people, the deal gets even better, as American seems to be matching the current La Compagnie sale for two people on flights across the Atlantic.
New York- Paris on American Airlines in Business Class for $1,493 each (when booking for 2)
However, this deal improves even more if you book with British Airways, thanks to the AARP discount offering up to $400 off business class flights.
New York-Paris (booking with British Airways using the AARP discount) for $1,296.93
Similar to booking with American, the fare drops even further if you book for 2 people.
New York-Paris for 2 people (booking through British Airways using the AARP discount) for $1,093 per person.
Lastly, if you’re a British Airways Visa Signature cardholder, you can use the code CARDOFFERU to save an additional 10%, bringing these fares down to under $1,000 per person for Business Class between New York and Paris this summer, which is an incredible deal.
Maximize Your Purchase
Remember, you can bank extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on travel purchases the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For more details on what to do on your trip to Paris, check out this Destination of the Week post, and for tips on making your time in transit more enjoyable, read the Layover Lowdown on Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Please report back if you’re able to score any of these deals!
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards