2 Free Nights Plus $100 Statement Credit with Citi Hilton Reserve
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available – Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
The Citi Hilton Reserve is one of the most lucrative co-branded hotel credit cards out there, and its sign-up bonus just got even better. This card already earns you two free weekend nights when you spend $2,500 within the first 4 months of account opening, and now you’ll also receive a $100 statement credit when you spend $100 or more on a Hilton stay within the first 3 months.
These free weekend nights allow for redemption at pretty much any Hilton resort that has standard award room availability. I applied for this card a few years ago and redeemed my free nights for the Conrad Maldives, which has room rates of more than $1,000 a night!
Card Details for the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card:
- Limited Time: Earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton Portfolio within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio after you make $2,500 in purchases within 4 months of account opening
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton Portfolio
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
Other Key Benefits:
Complimentary Hilton Gold status (free breakfast) as long as you have the card open (no spend requirement)
Hilton Diamond status with $40,000 in spend per year
No foreign transaction fees Chip + Signature technology
Visa Signature perks (like luxury hotel program and travel protection)
Free anniversary weekend night after $10,000 in purchases
Considering you can use these free nights at properties that charge as much as 95,000 HHonors points per night, and you get another free night every year you spend $10,000 on the card (equalling another 95,000 point payday) this is one of the most lucrative hotel cards on the market —especially for those who like to stay at high-end, aspirational properties. Be aware though, that the card carries a $95 annual fee, which is not waived the first year.
The Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve ranks high on my list of top travel credit cards for its overall great value, including the opportunity to earn elite status through spending, the free anniversary weekend night after $10,000 in purchases, and the fact that it’s easy to use abroad, with no foreign transaction fees.
Also, check out these other on ways to maximize with Hilton:
Maximizing Citi Hilton Reserve Free Nights
8 Hilton Properties that Make for Awesome Award Redemptions
Experiences With Points: Hilton HHonors Auction Platform
Hotel Review: Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Hilton Latest Hotel Chain to Offer Free WiFi
Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Diamond Status Spending Bonus
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees