2 Free Nights Plus $100 Statement Credit with Citi Hilton Reserve
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available – Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
The Citi Hilton Reserve is one of the most lucrative co-branded hotel credit cards out there, and its sign-up bonus just got even better. This card already earns you two free weekend nights when you spend $2,500 within the first 4 months of account opening, and now you’ll also receive a $100 statement credit when you spend $100 or more on a Hilton stay within the first 3 months.
These free weekend nights allow for redemption at pretty much any Hilton resort that has standard award room availability. I applied for this card a few years ago and redeemed my free nights for the Conrad Maldives, which has room rates of more than $1,000 a night!
Card Details for the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card:
- Limited Time: Earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton Portfolio within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio after you make $2,500 in purchases within 4 months of account opening
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton Portfolio
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
Other Key Benefits:
Complimentary Hilton Gold status (free breakfast) as long as you have the card open (no spend requirement)
Hilton Diamond status with $40,000 in spend per year
No foreign transaction fees Chip + Signature technology
Visa Signature perks (like luxury hotel program and travel protection)
Free anniversary weekend night after $10,000 in purchases
Considering you can use these free nights at properties that charge as much as 95,000 HHonors points per night, and you get another free night every year you spend $10,000 on the card (equalling another 95,000 point payday) this is one of the most lucrative hotel cards on the market —especially for those who like to stay at high-end, aspirational properties. Be aware though, that the card carries a $95 annual fee, which is not waived the first year.
The Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve ranks high on my list of top travel credit cards for its overall great value, including the opportunity to earn elite status through spending, the free anniversary weekend night after $10,000 in purchases, and the fact that it’s easy to use abroad, with no foreign transaction fees.
Also, check out these other on ways to maximize with Hilton:
Maximizing Citi Hilton Reserve Free Nights
8 Hilton Properties that Make for Awesome Award Redemptions
Experiences With Points: Hilton HHonors Auction Platform
Hotel Review: Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Hilton Latest Hotel Chain to Offer Free WiFi
Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Diamond Status Spending Bonus
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.